Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
Established in 1897, Godrej is one of India’s oldest and most
trusted brands. Over 600 million people use our products and services every day
- from consumer goods and furniture, real estate and power distribution to
infrastructure development, industrial logistics, precision manufacturing and
aerospace. Our founder, Ardeshir Godrej, was a persistent inventor and a
strong visionary who could see the spark in the future. We believe that
while our past distinguishes us, we are only as good as what we do next.
remaining an integral part of India, fully one-fourth of Godrej business is
conducted globally in more than 60 countries. At Godrej, we enable you to do
work that’s good for you, your customers, your community and good for the
people around you - essentially, work that you can be proud of.
For more details please visit – www.godrejandboyce.com
The Incumbents are responsible for managing the HR and
The Divisional / Factory Personnel heads will be responsible for-
1) Building business competitiveness through timely and quality staffing of
Personnel and having talent pipeline in place.
2) Training & Development and Capability building of the employees
including Talent Management & Succession Planning.
3) On time reporting of instances of deviations of company policies, values
4) Setting up & running Training Centre for potential candidates of
required skill sets.
5) Maintain harmonious employee relationship and effective communication with
6) Ensure necessary Statutory & legal clearances are obtained &
7) Effective implementation of Company policies including implementation of
Organization wide initiatives.
8) Effective administration at the Divisional / Factory locations including
Canteen, Security, Transportation, Medical Facility, Infrastructure, etc.
9) Drive employment engagement initiatives & brighter living.
10) Participate and contribute as plant managing committee Member
11) Inculcate performance & leadership culture in the Mfg Location.
12) Hazard free operation (zero accident).
13) Implement quality initiative.
Education Qualification: positions require full time 2 years MBA-HR/IR, MPM, MLS, MSW, PGDMM-HR/IR
Language Fluency: English & Marathi